Jigsaw Academy is currently looking for subject matter experts (SMEs) to develop e-learning content and case studies in the field of Analytics and Big Data as consultants. The content should be meaningful and relevant to students looking to build a career in data analytics and/ or big data.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you currently working as a data scientist or an analytics or big data professional?
- Are you an industry professional with in-depth domain knowledge of an industry such as retail, banking, finance, e-commerce, health, energy, telecom etc or a function like marketing, supply chain, or HR?
- Do you have project experience or management exposure to the implementation and practice of analytics in a consulting or industry background?
- Do you have hands-on experience in analytical tools like Excel, SAS, R, Big Data Technologies and others?
What are the essential skills required besides technical knowledge?
- Advanced English language skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to independently write and develop content / scripts
- Passion for teaching
- Being organized and ability to stick to schedules / timelines
Our experienced Jigsaw Content team will support all our SMEs in the process of content creation, right from scripting to the final production of the course.
If you are interested in developing content for us, pls email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your resume
- LinkedIn profile
- Subject Matter of Interest
Or click here
If it’s a career in Data Analytics you are more interested in, visit our website to find out more about the array of analytics courses we have.
Data Science for Social Good: Jigsaw Faculty P.V. Kiran Tells us About his Experience at DataKind Blr – Project Accelerator Night
A Lighter Look at our Faculty