Jigsaw is happy to announce the launch of their new course ‘Dimension Reduction Techniques’. This short advanced course teaches dimension reduction techniques like Factor Analysis, Principal Component Analysis and Discriminant Analysis. Students will learn to identify latent factors as well as to tackle problems of high dimensionality in data prep processing stages, while also applying these advanced analytic techniques to multiple case-studies.
Take a look at the below video and see how Jigsaw uses simple language and an interesting approach to teach these techniques.
Now let’s find out more about the course…
You should consider this course if…
• You are interested in learning and applying techniques like Factor Analysis and PCA.
• You would like to develop your analytic skill set, to advance your career.
What will you get at the end of the course?
• A thorough understanding of each of the three techniques, Factor Analysis, Principal Component Analysis and Discriminant Analysis.
• How and when to apply each of these techniques & how to interpret results.
• Multiple business case studies illustrating the use and application of these techniques.
Pre-requisites for the course
• Knowledge of the language of SAS for data manipulation and processing.
• Knowledge of analytical algorithms like regression and clustering implemented in SAS.
• This is a video based course where participants get access to about 3.5 hours of pre-recorded video lectures.
• You will have 2 months to complete the course.
And Lots More…
• Participants also get access to the Learning Center, where they can access a variety of supplemental resources – Reference materials, guides, eBooks, white papers etc.
• Participants will get access to faculty via email, phone or Skype for help with the course as required.
• Participants are also given access to Jigsaw Academy’s virtual lab-a unique cloud-based solution to providing the lab experience. You will be able to work on real life business datasets.
Price of the Course- Check out our Introductory Offer!
Indian students Rs. 8,000 (regular price Rs. 12,000)
Foreign students $200 (regular price $300)
For more details check out the course page http://www.jigsawacademy.com/dimension-reduction-techniques/#.