- The phrase “language of SAS” or “SAS” used in this web site is used to describe the computer language commonly called “the SAS language”
- The phrase “SAS program” used in this web site is used to describe scripts, programs and applications written in the language of SAS. It does not refer to software sold by the SAS Institute.
- Whenever referring to the software sold by the SAS Institute, the phrases “SAS Software” or “by SAS Institute” are mentioned.
- Jigsaw Academy is not associated in any way with SAS Institute Inc.
- Jigsaw Academy does not conduct any training on the SAS® System from the SAS Institute Inc.
- Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- MySQL is a trademark of MySQL AB.
- SAS, Base SAS, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/AF, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/IntrNet, SAS/STAT and SAS/TOOLKIT are trademarks of the SAS Institute SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.
- SPSS is a trademark of SPSS Inc.
- Teradata is a trademark of the NCR Corporation.
- World Programming, WPS and WPL are trademarks of World Programming Limited.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Jigsaw logotype and logomark have been created and their use is exclusive to Jigsaw Academy Education Private Limited. One may not use the Jigsaw logotype and logomark in any commercial or marketing context other than as expressly permitted through explicit written permission from Jigsaw Academy Education Private Limited to do so.