Master Certificate in Full Stack Development is an intensive training program that is designed to empower learners with the right skillset and mindset. The program includes a capstone project which will mold the learners into a complete Full Stack professional. It is the only program in the industry that covers MEAN & MERN stack technology and trains you to build an automated Cloud-native application on the AWS Platform.
WHY MASTER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT?
This ‘Jigsaw Academy Guaranteed Placement Program’ gets you to prepare for interviews taken in by big IT giants for recruitment.
Concept & Logic development with 160 Hours of Training by Experts
Guaranteed Placement* with a minimum salary of 5 LPA upon completion of the program
6+ Mini Projects Covering Core Java Techs, Automation Testing, AWS Cloud & more
Architecture & SDLC- Microservices, DevOps
Developing Cloud Native Application- on AWS Cloud
Cloud Platform & Deployment- AWS Cloud, Dockers & Jenkins
- Learn to build applications that can land you a job in companies like, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon, Flipkart, Zomato, Swiggy, and other IT giants
- Expert Trainers & Mentors with 100+ years of combined experience in IT Companies
- Experience of training 20000+ employees of IT MNC’s on full Stack Development to make the project ready
- Interaction & Workshops by experts at the CTO level
- Building an e-commerce shopping cart end to end as project work (Product Based Project)
- Access to AWS Job Board
- Guaranteed Placements* upon successful completion of the program
This is an Online Live Instructor-Led training program of 160 hours divided across 20 weeks and with 8 hours of on weekend, and Project assignments and practice on weekdays.
- Curriculum designed & created by experts as per the industry standards
- Guaranteed Placement* upon completion of the program
- 6+ Projects on Real-world scenario for problem solving and assignments
- Practice on Cloud Programming Platform and AWS Platform
- 160 hours of training and practice by Industry Experts
- 1 Month of Capstone project & Mentorship
ABOUT JIGSAW ACADEMY
Upskilling to emerging technologies has become the need of the hour, with technological changes shaping the career landscape. Jigsaw Academy offers programs in data science & emerging technologies to help you upskill, stay relevant & get noticed. The domain experts & educators at Jigsaw Academy offer meticulously structured courses with industry-relevant curricula. The domain experts here offer meticulously structured courses to help train professionals in the areas of Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning, Big Data, Business Analytics, Cyber Security & Cloud Computing, to name but a few.
• A Manipal Global Investee Company
• Recognized as the No.1 institute for data science training in 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014 and 2013
• Awarded the prestigious “Partner of Excellence Award 2019” by NASSCOM
• 400+ years of combined teaching experience
• 3000+ companies with Jigsaw Academy students
• 1M+ hours of learning content viewed
To download the brochure, click here
Master Certificate Program in Full-stack Development is an Online Live Instructor-led program by Jigsaw Academy. The curriculum of the intensive 5 months online program has been developed by experts from industry who have worked on various projects with various clients across different industries, delivering the best software training solutions for 20 years.
The program comes with access to In-person classroom training, programming platform, practice assessments, hands-on labs, Codeathons, and Tech talks by Industry experts.
During the course, students must:
- Maintain a minimum 85% attendance in live classes for each phase of the program
- Submit all the phase-end projects within stipulated deadlines
- Submit the Capstone Project as per the deadline shared by the faculty
- Pass (Score 60%) all the module level exams and Capstone Project to attain the certificate at the end of the course
- Introduction to Project on Object Oriented programming begins
- Introduction to Agile and project management tools(JIRA, Sonarqube, Github & Maven)
- Core Java
- Presentation of Project on Object Oriented programming
- Introduction to Automation testing (Selenium + API) begins
- Selenium + TestNG
- BDD (Cucumber)
- API Testing
- Presentation on Automation testing (Selenium + API)
- Project on MERN/MEAN Begins
- HTML5, CSS, BOOTSTRAP
- NoSQL MongoDB
- Node JS
- React, Redux + JEST + Enzyme
- Typescript & Angular, Jasmine
- Presentation on MERN/MEAN Stack
- Project on Microservices and AWS Begins
- Spring Core & Spring AOP, Spring MVC
- Spring Boot [Zuul, Eureka, Feign, Cloud, Ribbon, Sleuth, Zipking, HATEOS]
- Microservices, Spring Security
- Presentation of Microservices Project
- Spring Webﬂux & Netty
- AWS Global Infra and cloud deployments
- Presentation of AWS Cloud project
- Introduction to DevOps
- AWS CI/CD – Jenkins, Docker
Want to know more? Download the Course Outline
Master Certificate Program in Full Stack Development not only focuses on concept building exercises and assignments but also include hands-on practice and application of concepts and tools on case Studies & mini-projects. These case studies are real-world scenarios that have been or are being used in organizations today. This program takes you through more than 20+ real-world scenarios across different modules.
Below are some of the projects covered in the program:
- Application Programming using java and MySQL –Develop the CLI application (shopping cart system) where the data will persist on MySQL database and Junit will be used for unit testing.
- End-End functional and API Testing using Selenium and SOAPUI End-End functional and API Testing using Selenium and SOAPUI.
- MEAN/MERN Stack – Developing the SPA – Single Page Application where students build UI using Angular/React, persist data in NoSQL database MongoDb, create a web application using Express framework and write backend services using Node.
- Microservices – Build a microservice-based application with authentication enabled. Create UI using Angular/React and consume the microservices written using Spring and NodeJS).
- Seeding to AWS Cloud – Microservice based application will be seeded to AWS Cloud.
- Capstone Project– Creating Shopping Cart Application for Ecommerce using Full-Stack
GUARANTEED PLACEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
According to HackerRank, 38% of tech & product company hiring managers say that Full Stack Developers are 2020’s most in-demand talent pool. This placement guaranteed program aims at helping aspirants create, build, and design products from start to end and launch a career in Full Stack Development – one of the most sought after domains in the 21st century.
Placement Guarantee Process
- Sharing students’ resume with the Placement team once they’ve received the certificate
- Issuing Job Portal subscription with Profile Highlighting feature (Feature only for our learners)
- Guidance on resume building, interview preparation, and LinkedIn profile strengthening
- Applying for at least 60 opportunities per month to increase students’ chances of getting shortlisted
- Going through the E-campus placement procedure (students will be informed 24 hours before the procedure, by the Placement team)
Placement Enablement Session – The placement enablement session includes:
- Soft Skills and Interview Preparation Sessions
- Mock Interviews
- Profile Enhancement
- Interview Preparation
Terms of Placement Guarantee
- A 6-month job guaranteed period only after successfully completing the program & attaining the certificate.
- Placement Guarantee is only for learners with 0-4 years of experience or is earning a package of less than INR 5 Lacs.
- If a student is not placed within 6 months of receiving the certificate, at a minimum salary of INR 5 Lacs, they will be entitled to a 50% Fees Refund (Money-back Guarantee).
- Learners must be open to all incoming opportunities, from internships to full-time employment.
Full Stack Developers have been ranked among the top emerging jobs on LinkedIn skill reports.
- Hiring Sectors in the next 3-5 years: IT/ITES, E-commerce, Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Banking & Insurance, Education & Assessment, and all other sectors making technological advancements.
- More than 50,000 active jobs available on job portals like Naukri, Shine, Glassdoor, Indeed, etc.
- Salary bands: According to a survey conducted by Indeed the average salary for Full Stack Developer in India is INR 6,00,000 plus per annum, with more than 5 years of experience, it is INR 12,00,000 plus and onwards per annum.
The Master Certificate in Full Stack Development has the following eligibility criteria and important details to note:
- Candidates must have a B.Tech, BE, BCA or MCA degree – Only circuit branches (Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science, & IT) from an accredited institution
- Minimum 60% grades
- Basic Knowledge of any Programming Language
- Experience- 0-4 years
- Minimum 60% in the entrance examination
The 1 Hour entrance exam will be a blend of:
- Thinking Ability (20 Mins)
- Programming MCQ -Pseudocode (20 Mins)
- Coding (20 Mins)
Please Note: This will be a remotely proctored test.
Process for Entrance Examination:
- Candidates will need to fill an application and submit their resume
- Post application, entrance test link will be shared
- The exam must be taken within 24 hours of receiving the link or the link expires automatically
Eligibility for Job Guarantee
- 60% in Graduation, from IT/Computer Science (Circuit Branches)
- Score at least 60% in Pre-Admission Test
- 0 to 4 Years of experience or at a salary package of less than INR 5 Lacs
Please Note: Any student who does not comply with the above Terms will not be eligible for a guaranteed placement but will only get placement assistance.
- Tuition Fees: INR 102,000 + taxes
- The payment of the program fee is applicable through a Cheque, DD, Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards
- For information on easy payments please contact our admissions office at +91 97391 47000.
Interested in enrolling for Full Stack Development Program? Join now and pay as low as INR 12783 per month with our 0% interest loans*.
Talk to our academic counselors for more details – firstname.lastname@example.org | +91 7829597000 Subject to eligibility criteria & sole discretion of the loan partner. *Other T&C apply
Graduation with 55%
This is an Online Live Instructor Led training program of 160 hours divided across 20 weeks and with 8 hours of on weekend, and Project assignments and practice on weekdays
Refund will be processed according to our Refund policy. Please reach out to our admissions team for more details.
– Module Level Assessments and Assignment
– Program Level Assessment
– Final Project Presentation
A candidate is eligible for Placement Guarantee if:
- Scored 60% in Graduation, from IT/Computer Science (Circuit Branches)
- Scored at least 60% in Preadmission Test
- Has 0 to 4 Years or at a salary package of less than INR 5 Lacs
Placement Guarantee includes:
- Job Portal Subscription for 6 months (Resume building, Premium Account, Spotlight) upon adherence to Placement T&Cs
- Placement team support
- Minimum Salary Guarantee – INR 5 LPA
- 50% course fee refund if a student remains unplaced at the end of 6 months
A candidate will receive Placement Assistance if:
- Scored less than 60% in Graduation from IT/Computer Science (Circuit Branches)
- Scored less than 60% in Pre-admission test
- Fails to comply with any of the criteria for Placement Guarantee
- Has Experience of 5+ Years (Or Drawing current salary of INR 5+ Lacs)
- Has IIM Jobs Subscription for 6 months (Resume building, Premium Account, Spotlight) adhering to Placement T&C’s
Placement Assistance is not inclusive of course fee refund.
Yes, it will be a 1 Hour 15 Minutes entrance exam & will be a blend of aptitude tests & coding.
Please Note: This will be a remotely proctored test.
Jigsaw Academy, 308, 3rd Floor, 100ft Main Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560038