WHY MASTER CERTIFICATE PROGRAM IN JAVA FULL STACK DEVELOPMENT (JFSD)?
This ‘Jigsaw Academy Placement Guarantee Program’ gets you to take the Free Pseudo Code Test before applying for the program as taken in big IT giants for recruitment.
Capstone Project – End-To-End Application Development
Codeathons – To Test your Coding Skills
Program with ISA (Income Share Agreement)
Soft Skill & Pre-Placement training
Network and learn from Esteemed Industry Experts
Placement Guarantee – Post Completion of the Program
- Create competent practitioners who has the software engineering and product engineering mind set. Also help learners understand technology and tools, engineering and Agile delivery.
- Understand and learn the programming paradigms (OO, Functional, Reactive etc.,) to solve programming problems.
- Apply best programming practices (OO principles) and design patterns to develop an application.
- Expertise in programming techniques (TDD etc.,) and tools (Code quality, test coverage, Performance) to develop efficient applications with the right measures of performance and security.
- Execute the development of a Full Stack application using Agile methodology and Engineering practices like Devops CI/CD.
- Build and deploy Full stack application on both on-premise and cloud.
This is an in-person classroom training program of 1000+ hours divided across 20 weeks and with 12 hours of practice and training per day, from 9AM to 9PM.
- Highly relevant content that is Certified by Jigsaw Academy
- Placement Guarantee on successful completion of the program
- 20+ Projects on real-world scenario for problem solving and assignments
- Practice on Cloud Programming Platform and AWS Platform
- 1000+ Hours of training and practice by Industry Experts on weekends
- Only program with Minimum Financial Risk, pay only INR 5,000 + tax and attend 32 hours of weekend in- person classroom training before main program
- 1 Month of Capstone project & Mentorship
ABOUT JIGSAW ACADEMY
Jigsaw Academy is a global award-winning online analytics and Big Data training provider headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Founded by the duo of Gaurav Vohra and Sarita Digumarti Jigsaw Academy has helped over 50,000 students in 30+ countries build a successful career in analytics with their specialized industry oriented courses. The data scientists and educators at Jigsaw Academy offer meticulously structured courses with industry relevant curricula. Jigsaw Academy trains professionals in the areas of analytics, Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning, Business Analytics, and more recently, the Internet of Things (IOT).
- Established as an online school of analytics in Bengaluru, Jigsaw Academy has grown to become a pioneer in data science training
- It has been recognized as the number one institute for data science training in 2018, 2017, 2016, 2014 and 2013
- Jigsaw Academy has been influential in shaping the careers of over 50,000 students in over 30 countries
- 400+ years of combined faculty experience
- Jigsaw Academy alumni work with 3000+ companies
To download the brochure, click here
Master Certificate Program in Java Full stack Development is an in-person classroom program by Jigsaw Academy. The curriculum of the intensive 5 months program has been developed by experts from Industry who have worked on various projects with various clients across different industries, delivering best software training solutions for 20 years.
The program comes with access to In-person classroom training, programming platform, practice assessments, hands-on labs, Codeathons and & Tech talks by Industry experts.
Want to know more? Download the Course Outline
Master Certificate Program in Java Full Stack Development not only focuses on concept building exercises and assignments but also include hands-on practice and application of concepts and tools on case Studies & mini projects. These case studies are real world scenarios which have been or are being used in organisations today. This program takes you through more than 20+ real world scenarios across different modules.
Below are some of the projects covered in the program:
- Project on Application Programming using java and Oracle
- Project on Web Services
- Project on frontend design using HTML5, CSS, BOOTSTRAP
- Project on ExpressJs & NodeJS
- Project on Angular & Node.js
- Project on SpringBoot & Microservices & Mongodb
- Project on Spring & Angular
- Project on Agile Practices
- Project on SpringBoot & Microservices & Mongodb
- Project to deploy on Cloud
CAREERS IN ANALYTICS
Full Stack Developers have been ranked among the top emerging jobs on LinkedIn skill report.
- Hiring Sectors in next 3-5 years: IT/ITES, E-commerce, Retail, Travel & Hospitality, Banking & Insurance, Education & Assessment and all other sectors making technological advancements.
- More than 25,000 active jobs available on job portals like Naukri, Shine, Glassdoor, Indeed etc.
- Salary bands: According to a survey conducted by Indeed the average salary for Full Stack Developer in India is INR 6 lakhs per annum, with more than 5 years of experience is INR 12,00,000 – INR 13,00,000 P.A
Important Dates & Details
The Master Certificate in Java Full Stack Development (JFSD) has the following eligibility criteria and important details to note:
- 55% in Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Engineering Graduates, BCA, MCA – 2016, 2017, 2018
- IT Professionals- 0 to 4 years of Experience
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience.
- The program will happen only in Bangalore.
- The program is open to all nationalities.
- Tuition Fees: INR 3.25 L acs + GST (With ISA)
- The payment of the program fee is applicable through a Cheque, DD, Net Banking, Credit or Debit Cards
- For information on easy payments please contact our admissions office at +91 97391 47000.
Jigsaw Academy assures that every student successfully completing and fulfilling the academic requirements of the comprehensive course – Master Certificate in Java Full Stack Development and strictly adhering to the program’s disciplinary norms will be placed by the end of the program. For the purpose of clarity, “Offer letter” means any letter or terms & conditions in any form, which offers paid position for a minimum period of 3 months to the student, not limited to conditional offer letter including internship to evaluate a student for a permanent position.
If the student is not placed within 3 months post completing the 5 Months Java Full Stack Development course, he/she will continue to receive placement assistance from Jigsaw Academy and will also receive a stipend of ₹20,000 per month for the next 3 months or up to the actual date of offer letter, whichever is earlier. Please note that any student will be eligible to what has been mentioned about only after the successful completion & submission of Capstone project and competing the program.
The intensive Java full stack development program comprises of 2 tests before joining the main program
Test 1: Logical & Analytical thinking test
Test 2: Coding test conducted after 32 hours of classroom training.
Students will be mandatorily required to undergo an assessment to move from one stage to the next and obtain a minimum pass percentage.
This 1000+ hours blended program includes:
Phase 1: 32 hours of live, in-person classroom learning on weekends only
Phase 2: 1000+ hours, in-person classroom learning, practice & projects
Refund will be processed according to our Refund policy. Please reach out to our admissions team for more details.
Yes, there will be assessments, scores and grading during the course of the program.
Jigsaw Academy, 308, 3rd Floor, 100ft Main Road, Indiranagar, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560038